Hearts seem to be a repeating theme in my blogging so here is a heart quilt. It is Brooklyn's. We pooled our talents to create it. Brook drew a wonderful picture. We went shopping together and she selected the fabric. I cut out the hearts and flowers. Brooklyn carefully placed them where they should live on the quilt and I sewed everything together. The quilt is like our Brookie - it has "lots of heart".Tuesday, March 18, 2008
"Lots of Heart"
Hearts seem to be a repeating theme in my blogging so here is a heart quilt. It is Brooklyn's. We pooled our talents to create it. Brook drew a wonderful picture. We went shopping together and she selected the fabric. I cut out the hearts and flowers. Brooklyn carefully placed them where they should live on the quilt and I sewed everything together. The quilt is like our Brookie - it has "lots of heart".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this quilt! You did a great job, you are so talented. Why wasn't that gene passed on?
I think you left out the best part of this story. Broc was 'sick' that day and you took care of her while I was at work. After I dropped her off she had a miraculous recovery & before you knew what she was doing she had you spending a mint on fabric and hours and hours making the quilt!
Man that girl needs to be ‘sick’ more often! Thanks again for making such a beautiful quilt for my baby girl.
Post a Comment